-- AGR Rock Ram system for 96 chevy 1 ton pickup
-- 42 Foot Fountain Lightning with tripple Merc. 540's
-- Can-Back Soft Top for above truck with longbed
-- Cash
-- 22 3/4" Chromoly Heim Ends
-- 2 Post Hydraulic Lift
-- Hanson Front Winch Bumper with Warn Winch
-- Williams Low Buck Tubing Notcher

Ok, thats it for now and you guys should all have plenty of time since my birthday isn't till the 2nd
. UPS shipping is fine but please, insure the stuff so if something happens I'm not left empty handed. Peace.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

G

·
Hhhmmmmmmmmm No stripper on the list? Might want to take a break from the truck for awhile, your forgeting about the finer things in life...hahaha

G

·
hey
i'll buy ya something. if u come to skirmish we'll go to the strip club after we play paintball. they just opened 2 more in the general area. i think there are 4 in the area.

theo

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Strippers suck. Just paying some woman to give you blue balls.
Go spend your money trying to find a nice young lady who likes short blonde guys with their own place, several vehicles, a good job (when the season is in), and.................wait, I hate you.

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
G

·
In reply to:

Strippers suck. Just paying some woman to give you blue balls. Go spend your money trying to find a nice young lady who likes short blonde guys with their own place
Couldn't have said it better!!!!

G

·
Well since my birthday was the 15th of July and I have yet to see anything show up on my doorstep in the way of a chopsaw tubing bender or a giant jet powered monkey navigated.......

Anyway happy birthday you friggin nut

G

·
If you had a choice between something related to your favorite band or something anti rice which would you want? Even tho you didnt get me anything for my birthday

G

·
I'm giving you a certificate for a free hug from RJ, and thatd [censored] rare, hugs from RJ, unless you're his mom, then you get so many it makes you mad.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Bleah, picturing that just gave me the chills... I think RJ would get carried away and we'd have to hose them down or pry them apart with a stick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.