Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost for got about having a extra set of front SideKick Diffs in my basement 5.12 ratio (2 Set's) If any one wants them let me know, $125 a set

Rodney C
1985 CJ7,302 V8,T18,D20,SOA,Shackles Reversed, 35" BFG AT's, Fiberglass Tub & Front End...
1990 Samurai,87 drive line,SOA+2.5" Add-A-Leaf,4.16's,5.12's,33" BFG's Mud's,Pony Carb...

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Man, I'd love to, but the funds just aren't there.

Need anything to trade? I'd love to have them, but can't wheel the cash, it's probably the only reason the Melt didn't happen.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would rather trade parts, What do you want to trade? Thanks:

Rodney C
1985 CJ7,302 V8,T18,D20,SOA,Shackles Reversed, 35" BFG AT's, Fiberglass Tub & Front End...
1990 Samurai,87 drive line,SOA+2.5" Add-A-Leaf,4.16's,5.12's,33" BFG's Mud's,Pony Carb...

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
What do you want? I have a Ton of jeep stuff, minimal amounts of Zuk stuff, some Scout stuff, and Chevy parts. Looking for anything particular? I also have rims and tires, but they're nothing great. I have access to other jeep parts, and a friend owes me some for trading him a Willys Jeep.

Oh, yeah, you know I can deliver as well, I have the Trooper and a snowmobile trailer.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

G

·
How much?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe a set of 15X10 rims (5/5.5)? Do you have a York air compressor?
Rodney C
1990 Samurai,87 drive line,SOA 2.5" Add-A-Leaf,4.16's,5.12's,33" BFG's Mud's,Pony Carb...

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Yes, I have a long stroke York, in nice shape. I was going to use it on the Zuk but would rather have the gearing. No 10" rims, sorry, only 8's.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Trade the york. We can catch you up to that later when you need it, or you can just go stock sammi ac pump. No need to add 50 pounds to the front of your rig with that york anyways. If you really want it, i can probably.....probably get one.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Hey, those long stroke Yorks aren't easy to find! Besides, the stock Zuk won't put out 10.2 cubic feet per minute, and the York isn't that heavy. The York also doesn't require an oiler or filter.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.