Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif I just went back and counted.....I have posted 7,245,321 words total, and only 15 words were off-topic./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Er.....ah...sure...OK.....whatever you say. Oh, can we post about something that isn't STOCK JEEP? Like if the Jeep had a Chev-Lay 350 engine in it does it still qualify? What if it has a MODIFIED Jeep engine? If we change to a different carb does it still qualify? Can we use words like "Ford" if we want to describe a Ford-based upgrade? Where does a Jeep begin and end? If the only Jeep part is the tub is is still a Jeep? We need CLARIFACTION!!! We need GUIDELINES!!! We need to know EXACTLY what is off-topic...SPECIFICALLY. Can I mention a 12V hair dryer and cold box? This is WAYYY too unclear! Elucidate please!!! Notice I said please, this is a gentle BBS.

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif GREAT suggestion, Ray! Now I have a suggestion for you/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. Go to this sitehttp://www.anxietycenter.com/gore35.htm and download that list....make hundreds of copies....give them out to EVERYONE who walks into the store, and MAYBE two years from now you'll still have a job and Jeeps will still be an UNdangered species. ALgore has plans for you, for the auto industry, and for your Jeep whether you like to read about it on the BBS or not, Ray. ALL OF US would like to stick our heads in the sand and pay no attention whatsoever, but if we DO that, we'll be a-- out, and the greenies will own America. As someone once said: "Sorry if it hurts; this isn't a pillow fight!" A post now and then to REMIND US that the democraps ARE NOT our friends, will keep us sharp, and keep us aware that we must work tirelessly to defeat every damn democrap who runs for office in this country if we want to keep our freedoms. It's as simple as that.

CJDave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.