Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif Heh heh.....no, it isn't me....SAME MESSAGE though. You should SEE the 23 new bills in the DEMOCRAP-controlled CA state legislature. While the media keeps quiet about it, the DEMOCRAPS are making it IMPOSSIBLE to not be a **** or a ****-lover in the state of CA. By the time these bills are passed, the churches and every single person who voices ANY kind of morality-based opinion will be completely silenced. Jeepchick and I have TWO more years in CA before we can get the h--- out. I just hope God's patience holds out for at least that much longer. This is really something. I've been trying to warn people to NOT vote DEMOCRAP but they do what the unions tell them to or they still think it's Harry Truman's party, and now we have the homosexual democraps IN CONTROL of the state legislature. The people voted in the last election to NOT let **** marriage be recognized....that didn't stop the demohomos, they have a bill (number AB 2211) which recognizes **** marriage....gee what a surprise. WARN PEOPLE NOT TO VOTE DEMOCRAP!!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif We go Middle America.....Iowa.....Jeepchick's family has a farm there. That's what the Full-Size FWD 3/4T that we just located is for. I'm a farmkid but always lived in CA.....four generations and we are sellin' everything and leavin'!/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey Dave,

Montana's a nice place to move too... well parts of it that the Californians have left alone are still nice /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. I have to tell you, I grew up on a farm in Northern Ill (I'm a fallout of the early '80's farm recession) and the weather, winters included, is a whole lot better here than in the Midwest.

Jeeper2
'86 CJ7/258/HEI/TF999/Dana44

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In reply to:

but they do what the unions tell them to or they still think it's Harry Truman's party,
Dave, my freshman year in college I was lucky enough to get in a select history class with only about 20 students. Our professor had done his thesis on Truman - went to Harry's house to interview him! Ghore & klintoon have about as much in common with Truman as CJ's have in common with 737's.

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Actually, the SUMMER weather in the middle America is miserable as well as the winters. when were in Iowa about a week this last June, and it was very humid just about all the time. It's no big mystery why the corn grows so well. Right now we live in an idyllic mountain paradise that most people would give anything to retire to, so it isn't easy to make the choice to leave. I just cannot see the political climate in CA getting any better, however. The media is silent about what is happening, the democraps have all of the minorities, both legal AND illegal voting for them, the yuppies are too bust making money to care, and the unions are all robotically voting for democrap perversion, thinking only of the paycheck. I can see that any "end times" crap that comes down will hit right here first. You'll either have to take "the mark" or get out, and taking the mark means that you'll be sifted for political beliefs. We'd rather make our stand in the open country farmland of the midwest than die like rats in an overcrowded state like CA where you have so few choices as to what you can really do. Hey.....if it was easy and pleasant, anyone could just leave CA, but they won't, and they'll continue to be in denial/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

CJDave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.