Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the southeast Michigan area. Looking for people in the area that may know of some good trails near by. I'm located in Monroe County.

Kevin Low
84 CJ7
SE Michigan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Kevin, I am not in SE Michigan but my parents just moved there and my mom picked me up a brochure of all the trails in MI. It is really nice it explains all the rules of off-roading in the state and has nice maps and everything.(Wish we had that in NY) I will find out from my mom where you have to go to get one of these, that should help you out as far as trails go.

absolutjeep

OK call this number for the Dept of Natural Resources(they produce the off-road brochure) 517-373-1275 ask them about "Michigan's Off-Road Vehicle Guide" and they should know what you are talking about.

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in West Bloomfield, and the best place I have found near here is in Mt. Morris, near Flint, MI. It is called "the mounds' and it si a heck of a lot of fun... if you like the mud. there are some quad trails too, but mud is king out there.

Jesse

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.