Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Where can I get these stickers? I have called the major manufacturers but they will not give or sell me them. Thank you for your reply

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep! listen to the PITT-man, although there may be other way's but I don't think you'd want to go to your local 4x4 shop and grab your ankles???

You could always go to Vegas and get some at the SEMA show, but I don't think you want the stickers that bad?

Just buy the stuff, and the stickers will come!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I can get the big PIAA stickers for $20. they come in white or black. [email protected]

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifStraight outta Oregon, land of trees,ocean breeze, and a lotta mud!/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
but i do have to say if you have a Fabtech sticker and PIAA light stickers on your truck with no lift or lights you would be looking preety stupid especialy if your truck is 4wd because Fabtech is a 2wd company.
Kevin

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Yeah like people who put "turbo" stickers on their no turbo vehicles!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifStraight outta Oregon, land of trees,ocean breeze, and a lotta mud!/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.