Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this thread must be brought back. Where is ANY update for the page??? Where is Martin??? The frankenfinder is cool, but....(no offence chris :-þ So what is the consencus, was he abducted along with the guy for the Nissan meet? If he doesn't want to, or can't keep the page he should relinquish control to someone else. Just my $.02 as I am now becoming VERY active in my truck and want all the info I can get.

- Tim
- [email protected]
- http://members.xoom.com/vtwheelers/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm as sick of seeing that same picture as your are maybe even more??? I agree totaly and had just recently spoken to Martin since he works right by me and the lack of updating the site has been due to his wife having a kid or maybe now they've had it I'm not sure! He had also mentioned that he's been just swamped at work the last couple of months, which I know is no excuse but Martin is a pretty efficient boy, so I asume he has been really busy.
But thanks anyway at least I'm not the only one sick of seeing it, and besides thats an old picture.

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tim,
im with you..I sent martin ALOT of stuff about 8 months ago, and havent seen it yet. I would love to see some new stuff myself. Oh well, lets just keep ourselves entertained with the bbs for now!
PS. Chris, dont worry about the pic being up that long. I still enjoy the writeup!

Happy Trails
Wade

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, but even that write up could use a little more detail, which is why I should also get off my ass and take some pic's of the necessary mod's etc to help people get a better idea of how to do it themselves?
I'll send Martin an email, I have his work address so I'll try to find out what's happening with the site.

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good call man im tired of frankenfinder although its bad and it blew my mind when i saw it lets see some new stuff man

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Off-road.com/nissan - Update!

Well boys and girls apparently Martin has pulled the chute on this and from what I hear from Wade (Path26) nobody has offered to pick-up the slack just yet. I had sent an email to Martin yesterday, and I know he read it, but he declined to respond. Wade had spoke to a couple of guy's at offroad.com and they said they would try to post some of the updates etc sent to them.
Sorry guy's that all I know for now, but I'm trying to get my truck off there and I'm probably more sick of seeing it there than anyone!

Chris J.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts