Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uninstall yahoo toolbar if you are running it right now. There is currently a problem and it will cause IE to crash.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yesterday my computer would crash every time I launched IExplorer. Tried everything I could think of. It started some time in the early afternoon. So I called a client who is a computer tech for a big company and he told me that they had gotten a number of calls and they determined the problem was the toolbar causing the crash. What changed, he has no idea. So I uninstalled the toolbar and problem ceased. Must be something the yahoo toolbar is downloading each time you launch explorer.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I started to dislike Yahoo years ago. Yahoo is always trying to figure out a new way to put spyware crap on your puter. And I must agree with LEVE and others, Firefox browser is better than IE.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went to Mozilla to download their browser, but ironically their site seems to be down.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
It has cool customizable stuff. But, what I like about it best, is it's not part of your operating system. I've had much less trouble with FX vs IE. But when I did, I could delete and reinstall the browser for a simple fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts