Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats more amazing is this woman has 100% feedback. What a hoax. I bet she is making some serious dough off of this.

Crazy stuff

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lame.jpg

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts
If you look at what she has sold, they are all clothes. That is why the 100% positive feedback.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I wonder if she could perform a "traction spell" on my Jeep so it will never get stuck? .99 cents for a spell sure beats the cost of a winch!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ok, I have to say that the penis enlargement spell actually worked. Too well in fact. Any future bidders please heed my advice. For $.99 cents she cast an enlargment spell on me. Next morning I wake up and shazam! Bad news is that I did not specify how much enlargement, big mistake, I am talking huge. Now I cannot even get into my jeep and I have horrific back pain. I called her and asked for the reduction spell which was available but cost $5,000, It looks like I will have to sell the CJ just to afford the new spell.

Why did I ever make that bid, curse you Ebay!

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Shipping costs: FREE

Awesome! You could be in the Rubicon with your last axle busted, your buddy asks "what are with gonna do now?" You pull ouy the Sat phone and ask for an axle repair spell ~ka-zing!~ it's fixed and you didn't even need tools!

This is the future people!

Seriously: Tsk, Tsk, Tsk - real Wiccans are not supposed to accept money for practising Magick!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Well, I've wasted another dollar here. Didn't work. But neither did the vaccu-jack, and that cost much more. I just want to be like "Bob" whose wife waits for him in the country club while he's out living "big".

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I've wasted another dollar here. Didn't work. But neither did the vaccu-jack, and that cost much more. I just want to be like "Bob" whose wife waits for him in the country club while he's out living "big".

[/ QUOTE ]

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Tater will have $10.00 worth! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Whats more amazing is this woman has 100% feedback. What a hoax. I bet she is making some serious dough off of this.

Crazy stuff

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lame.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

hey now...brent has bought from them plenty of times and has never complained /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/owned1.gif

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny right thar
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny right thar
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK.... and if I loan Tater $5... Will that turn into Whirled Peas ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/RockOn.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Now Dale, that has got to be the witty-est thing I ever saw you write LOL! Leave it up to the hippie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Great, after that all our wives and girlfreinds will be making $.99 payments, some will get it twice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
Uh....just who'd be dumb enough to say: It didn't work! and ask for their money back!

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously: Tsk, Tsk, Tsk - real Wiccans are not supposed to accept money for practising Magick!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
One question rubiconvict......

Why were you looking at that stuff in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now he's got ya there huh Matt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif

Dale

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One question rubiconvict......

Why were you looking at that stuff in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now he's got ya there huh Matt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif

Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it was coming....... and I had a feeling dale would have a remark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif

A friend of mine sent it to me in an email and I thought I would post it in case some of you old timers needed some help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts