Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.T. What I\'ve been up too

Long time no see guys. I'm still alive and well. Haven't really been jeepin or even working on the old jeep. Broke the front driveshaft last month and it has been just sitting there. I have aquired a new toy that has got all my attention. I hope all is well with everyone.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Re: O.T. What I\'ve been up too

Bike is purdy, but the bump sitting on it has to go!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts

Cool.
What is that thing and where does the chick ride?

·
Registered
3,917 Posts

Be careful on that thing... People get F'd up sometimes just out for a ride.

Not like a Jeep is much safer on the street.

Enjoy Keith.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
4,618 Posts

dagg... gawn... i could have done without seeing you.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nice cycle...

·
Registered
3,833 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
dagg... gawn... i could have done without seeing you.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nice cycle...

[/ QUOTE ]

x2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
67 Posts

its that the harley zylestra ?? ive lookin at those, very nice

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Nope, That is a Suzuki Boulevard M109R.

The back cap comes off and a passenger seat bolts on. And my physical size makes the bike look small. The bike is huge, it's just that i'm the jolly green giant LOL.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

Nice bike, Kieth.
YOU WILL be coming to the next Bash, right?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

hmmmmm we will see. The mrs. is prego again and do sometime in Feb. Hopefully she will force me to go and take my other 2 boys lol We will see.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts

Nice cruise Keith. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Glad to to hear all's going well with you and good to see a post again.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts

I tried to register a 95 sportster I got from my Dad today. It was titled in WI before... I didn't think anything of it till they verified the VIN and said "oh.. this bike only has 6889 miles on it....you can not register it in CA"
apparently bikes have to have 7500 miles on them before you can import them to the peoples republic of CA. A Northern bike may be 20 years old and not have 7500 miles.
looks like I'll register it in WI..nothing else I can do.

·
Registered
946 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to register a 95 sportster I got from my Dad today. It was titled in WI before... I didn't think anything of it till they verified the VIN and said "oh.. this bike only has 6889 miles on it....you can not register it in CA"
apparently bikes have to have 7500 miles on them before you can import them to the peoples republic of CA. A Northern bike may be 20 years old and not have 7500 miles.
looks like I'll register it in WI..nothing else I can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to ask but what is the logic behind the 7500 mile minimum ?

·
Registered
4,893 Posts

believe it or not.. My Harley does not meet CA emissions and doesn't have the CA approaved sticker. Therefore it must have 7500 miles on it before I can register it in CA. My jeep was the same way, but it had 45000 on it when I got here.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Thats funny because my bike actually comes in a Cali model. I know the Cali model has a smaller tank, but don't know what else is different. I thought NJ had a bunch of BS laws. I guess we are just following in your footsteps LOL.

·
Registered
546 Posts

Good to see you're doing well Keith. Be careful on that thing, my brother totalled his Harley last weekend. Thankfully he actually had a helmet and riding jacket on. He got some road rash and messed up his shoulder but without the helmet it woulda been BAD NEWS. Anyway get that Jeep going and congrats on having another kid!!!!
Aaron.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts