Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night and today I combined my time off for the week from camp and rented me a Harley. I got a 2005 Softail Deuce with 1400 miles on it and added another 400. I really didn't get many pictures because its kinda hard to take pictures and operate a motorcycle at the same time. I took it up the highest elevation, continuosly paved road, which happens to be Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mtn. National Park, and took the bike up to 12k feet above tree line. Then I took the bike up to Cheyenne, WY for the rodeo up there. It was an amazing trip and is gonna be one of my highlights of the summer. Now I have to save up for a real motorcycle and get rid of my old Honda. I also figured I'd let everyone know I'm still alive out here, just not online all the time like I am at school.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be back in IL on Aug. 15th, so not too much longer. The main reason I took this job out here was because I figured its the last chance I'll have like this for a looong while and I just had to take advantage of it. I stopped and took a few pics, but cruising down the interstate was a bit tough to pull over.....and not many great pics there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.