Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well they finally finished building my new home, I cant wait to move in. I should be moving in over labor day. Its a 3br, 2 1/2 ba, 2 car garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, and its 2,030 sq/ft. The yard looks like crap now but after I move in they will come in and sod the front yard and plant seed in the back.
Now I finally have a place that I can call home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Re: Pics of my new crib

Good looking home, Matt. Congratulations. Did you say this is in the Fishers area? Glad you got it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

congrads, nothing like moving into a new house. Nice home, hope you and your family enjoy it and develop many happy memories there.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Good looking home, Matt. Congratulations. Did you say this is in the Fishers area? Glad you got it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Tom, its in Noblesville just a few min north.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice home, hope you and your family enjoy it and develop many happy memories there.

[/ QUOTE ]

So far its just me. Its my own pimpin batchelor pad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
829 Posts

Mind if I ask how much it cost to build "per square foot?"

Just curious as I may be looking to build in the near future as well.

Thanks
Patrick

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
[[ QUOTE ]
Nice home, hope you and your family enjoy it and develop many happy memories there.

[/ QUOTE ]

So far its just me. Its my own pimpin batchelor pad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, well I hope you and yo pimpin buddies party harty and have many happy memories there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Mind if I ask how much it cost to build "per square foot?"

Just curious as I may be looking to build in the near future as well.

Thanks
Patrick

[/ QUOTE ]

Id say somewhere around $53 to $55 per sq/ft.
I got a good deal on it the price when I bought it was listed at 108,500 but 3 weeks later they raised the house to 112,000 so lucky for me I made instant equity. The thing about these homebuilders that I dont like is there is a lot of costs that you dont realize at first that dont come with the house. In otherwords they nickle and dime you to death. Like charging you $40 for every cable jack you want in the house and $35 for every phone jack. Lights dont come with the house and a lot of other things that I took for granted, however I elected to do a lot of the work myself. They charge way too much money if you want them to do anything such as $450 for a garage door opener. I can spend less than $250 for a really nice one and do it myself. Same way with everything else. I was a little pissed at that fact but Overall Im very happy with their performance and quality of the house.

·
Registered
275 Posts

WOW - You have a mail box in front of your house !!! Newer homes in CA have a community mail box that you have to walk to or stop by when you get home. And it's never in front of your house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congrats on your new home.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts

Damn them neighbors are close!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts