Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Well, now that we all know your address RJ, how many chain letters do you want to receive?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bring 'em on! Need something to start the burning barrel with.

Honestly, I've never been paranoid about anyone knowing my address. If you know someones name, you can find his address, phone number, whatever.

I think that Jesus think is hilarious, especially the one in Washington DC!

Visit My Web Page - http://rj.coloradok5.com

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Somehow I doubt Jesus would be in DC, but then again, he might get the most business there. Lotta people there who could use some guidance!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

"Senator Kennedy, Jesus is calling on line 4..........."

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Sweet!/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif To bad it's a 4 door. Make it a 2 door and white and black, and I'm all over it. Is that from that 4x4Evo game?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.