Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k lets see if i can make this pic work... its of my drag car i was talkin bout earlier.... 640 hp NHRA super street '72/'77 Vega 377 cu. in.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
man that is slow! ive seen ones on TV that do it in under 4!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, yea right...

the ones that do it in under 4 or like...funny cars..they have like 8000 horsepower and not much weight at all...9 seconds is really fast for the 1/4 mile.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6,000 hp .... AA Fuel funny car or top fuel dragster.... yeah ive helped pit crew one of those cars... i stil have some parts from the car.. it was john force's car

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
some brake pads and i had tires but i had to get rid of them.. i had parts of the body too lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehe more like piss the neighbors off when we do burn outs on the street.. gotta love the county roads

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ooooooh yeah it is.... first time i got in the car.... oh god... i was flippin out

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i forgot to mention.... its for sale... since my dad bought the tundra we dont have money to race it anymore so we're askin $18,500 for it and we've put way more than that into the car

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hahahahaha your signature is from billy madison right? LOL that movie is hilarious.... shampoo is better, i go on first and clean the hair.....conditioner is better, i make the hair silky and smooth.....o really, really.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.