1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
95 here today.....another beautiful day in Colorado

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
mid 80's with some hellacious thunderstorms over Central NC.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
We only hit about 85 today. Triple digits all last week though. Time to get the Jeep presentable and start cruising around town in the evenings. Too hot and dry to wheel during the day and too darned buggy at night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
36 Posts
111 deg here in San Dimas at the foot of the
San Gabriel Mtns. Major humidity and cloudiness.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Just visiting Lake Hasasomething.. where they stuck London Bridge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Car thermometer read 57deg... celcius.. whatever that means. :p

Anyways, wicked town.. city.. crazy hot.. and I actually think theres more lifted fullsizes then there are unlifted vehicles.

·
Registered
875 Posts
It so hot where I live...my roommates' name is "Lucifer!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, about that one...I couldn't resist the temptation!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
115! tried to go into the city (SF) but everyone had the same idea to drive 30 min to 80 degree weather. Stopped in Bezerkely (Berkeley) where it was just 95 and had a great Mojito at the Claremont, with some refreshing yellow fin ceveche (ummm)!

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I was welding yesterday on Peteyg's junko.. The temp passed ludicrous and went plaid. It was 115 or so outside and off the scales in the garage with a heat soaked axle.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Just got a note from one of the guys in Iraq.
124° with blowing sand...
(What else would blow in 'North Central Iraq'?)

He also states, "Green Weenie Stupidity Is Running As Deep As Ever..."
You former active duty guys know EXACTLY what he's talking about!
-----------------

In South Western Indiana it's a reasonable 85° in the shade with a breeze today.
Yesterday was a real break from what it had been, humidity is down and some air us moving.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Northern Alberta...Thermometer outside kitchen window 33C = 91F
At 14:44. If like yesterday, which was only 32C, it will get up to 44C that's about 115F by 18:00 hours. In this little metal can (mobile home) we live in that's hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I'm at my daughter's in Selma CA, 113 F, going to the Fresno Grizzlies game (minor league ball game) Gonna need a beer!

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Sunday eve - 9 PM, here in Landers it's 99 right now, with a pleasant breeze.

I don't know how hot it got here, we were down below in LA all day. 108 with ugly high humidity and smog there. Hard to breathe!

I'd rather have it 120 with very low humidity.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
It's about 85 degrees over here and last we had an amazingly 95. We will have that this week again. It hasn't rained here for over 3 weeks now and we're talking Holland...

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
It hasn't rained here for over 3 weeks now and we're talking Holland...

[/ QUOTE ]

now that's weird! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
82 and sunny this weekend. And the lake water was perfect! Sometimes living in the midwest has its benefits.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
It was so hot here today you throw a hamburger patty in the air, and it came down cooked...

Throw it too high and you burn it!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

1 - 20 of 28 Posts