Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys PLEASE help us read cjjeeperscreepers post //nj orv park for details thanx brad

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND F UCK THOSE WHO MESS WITH US

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Spiderman, I just thought that I'd mention that you would get much more respect and action here if you cleaned up your sig line. Alot of us here are parents and this just makes you look like a kid. I talk as coarse as anyone beleive me, but when trying to state a "professional" plea for help..........put your best suit on.

[email protected]
http://www.shortwheelbase.com/~dirtdog

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dirtdog,
I`m a parent of 4 myself I appolagize if my sig line offends anyone, but i don`t expect children to be on this board.But if it pleases the board i`ll certainly change it. Again thanx for taking the time to write for our cause.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND F UCK THOSE WHO MESS WITH US

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
It didn't really offend me..............but what I was saying was if you want to have people stand behind you, you have to be "politically correct". Believe me I know. I was in the "lower" end of the music industry for a good while. I know what "advertising"(of any sort) means./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
and BTW thanks./wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

[email protected]
http://www.shortwheelbase.com/~dirtdog

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
btt Hey dirtdog i appreciate the heads up i don`t want to hurt the cause is the new sig line ok or still to strong????

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DAMN THOSE WHO MESS WITH US

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dirtdog
we`re cool and your right in the heat of the moment we don`t always use allof our facilities anyway thanx for pointing it out and thanx for helping our effort in NJ i more thing please encourage people to help us
THANX AGAIN

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DAMN THOSE WHO MESS WITH US

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.