Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder why The War Against Terrorism doesn't have an acronym...

Ideas?

Lets make this a quality discussion folks.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Greg, that is a lie!

I know some Lesbians that are pro-Bush and pro-T.W.A.T.

So think before you post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Sheesh!

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
That's just made me blow snot all over the keyboard!

That's just TOO FUNNY!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Thanks, I just blew coffee all over the monitor...

Great one.
Sarge

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Now thase funny! I doen care who ya are!

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Hey I was for that WAYYYY befor it became "the thing to do" for the "in crowd". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jim, I'm sorry but you're going to have to be the adult one on this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Hey I was for that WAYYYY befor it became "the thing to do" for the "in crowd". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Jim, I'm sorry but you're going to have to be the adult one on this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

none of that!

its a victimless crime! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Jim, I'm sorry but you're going to have to be the adult one on this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not doing a coverup on this one! I'm a big supporter of T.W.A.T. It's a sticky mess, but it has to be handled, or future generations will be in jeopardy. God bless those who stand up for us in these hard times.

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
So far nobody is touching Terrorism In The Sinai.

[/ QUOTE ]

I visit that subject every chance I can....usually in the evenings with my while we debate other issues......

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Personally, I view Terrorism In The Sinai as a smallish matter. Not insignificant you inderstand, and something that definitely interests me, but not a big motivating factor.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm not sure I understand the acronym of T.W.A.T.(The War Against Terrorism), but I assume it may have something to do with C.Ts.?
Camel toes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Well, most terrorists are *************, so there could be a connection. I've never thought of C.T.s as being particularly dangerous, although My Boss must think they're threatening in some way. Maybe she suspects that I have a foot fetish; there is something interesting about their appearance, although I can't put a finger on it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
It's all so confusing.

But it gets soooo much better once you get it licked.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I do believe, I'm starting to understand T.W.A.T! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 20 of 28 Posts