Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost track of this guy. Most of you will hate him. But well worth the time if you haven't closed your mind to the world around you (he might have... not really sure about that).

Given your perspecive some things he's dead on and some things he's out in the weads

You pick.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
just remember dale.....when you sleep with a priest....you're not just sleeping with that priest...you're sleeping with alll the little boys hes slept with tooo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
just remember dale.....when you sleep with a priest....you're not just sleeping with that priest...you're sleeping with alll the little boys hes slept with tooo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not like I'm Catholic....

Guess I missed your point.... unless you have been hanging out with the Priests. And if that is the case you really need to seek council.

Did you have a point? Help me understand it.

Dale

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
i'll let you sit on it....think....maybe you'll get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK... that's a good thing... you just let me sit on whatever for a couple of weeks.... then you can try to p*ss in my breakfast cereal again. Don't forget the cat thing.

My best suggestion at this point is that you shut up and do some thinking for yourself Greg.

Someone that just tries to post up something to tick the original poster in a O/T post needs to rethink why they get up every morning. Work with that Greg.

Your spell checker isn't working either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dale

(now why did I know that he would post some baseless thing)

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
OK... that's a good thing... you just let me sit on whatever for a couple of weeks.... then you can try to p*ss in my breakfast cereal again. Don't forget the cat thing.

My best suggestion at this point is that you shut up and do some thinking for yourself Greg.

Someone that just tries to post up something to tick the original poster in a O/T post needs to rethink why they get up every morning. Work with that Greg.

Your spell checker isn't working either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you dug a lil too deep there big guy....

thats just a Bill Maher joke i thought was funny

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you dug a lil too deep there big guy....

thats just a Bill Maher joke i thought was funny

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did not dig at all...

Just suggested that you shut up before you.....

Well fine you need to continue your self centered ego thing because the world must revolve around your a$$ and no one on earth could help you as you go through life.

You might want to look at every perspective.

And why in the world would you post something negative here?

I don't understand. Fine to be p'd off at me... but WTF are you thinking.

Not that I even endorsed the content... I just suggested that it is worth your time. Yep I think he's out in the weeds on some things.

Chill out Greg.

Dale

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Sigh....

*lost cause*

check your PM Dale.....

:All Good:

heres an other funny one (i think) for people who havent seen his stuff

"They added up all the people in this country who consider themselves a minority and it added up to more than the population of the country."

Funny cuz its true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
344 Posts
Good (insert deity here) their at it again ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thud.gif

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Sigh....

*lost cause*

check your PM Dale.....

:All Good:

heres an other funny one (i think) for people who havent seen his stuff

"They added up all the people in this country who consider themselves a minority and it added up to more than the population of the country."

Funny cuz its true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I did check my PMs...

Drained the swap and made a new drink. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thud.gif

The world just don't revolve around your....

I still like ya Greg... best if you relax and let Aaron871 have his way with you.

(D'oh... sorry Aaron)

Dale

yeah yeah I'm just a nasty old man... but an excellent bad example.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts