Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a little out dated, since the guys been dead for a while.....but definately still funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Recently it was announced that Abu Musab al Zarqawi was killed in Iraq by American forces, as most people already know...

George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. He slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you fight against the nation I helped conceive.

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat Zarqawi with a long cane and snarled, "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Zarqawi wept and said, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Hijack!

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Texan?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal. 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your
family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would
he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have "paint and weed day" and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior. This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

Texan's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! Click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?
Son: Can I shoot the next one, huh?
Wife: You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
That's pretty good!
Wish I would have saved those pictures from the Dutch paper that caused so much stink.
They would have been pretty good here...

·
Registered
795 Posts
i live in the not so great north east. most people here would have picked the first answer...

i see you live in the bay area. i feel sorry for you out in the middle of the left coast.

·
Official Curmudgeon
4,706 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I must say that I was very surprised to see that you had posted this cartoon. Are you sure that you understand it? It's a negative comment on a reactionary government and a knee-jerk reaction department of homeland security. The cartoon is saying the same thing that I said here. The Muslims don't even have to carry out an attack, just a rumor will cause the government to help them in their cause.

I've heard a bit more about this case. The timing of the arrests seems to have been for political reasons. The Brits had been watching this unfold for 13 months. It was the White House that pressured them to make the arrests immediately. No plane tickets had been purchased, many of the suspects did not have passports, there wasn't even any evidence of any explosives having been tested. Now the Brits are afraid that they don't have enough evidence to obtain convictions. It would be very sad if these suspects really were in the process of planning an attack and they get set free because of a US president that wanted to play politics with it.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
No Taz, I didn't understand it, you tin-hat wearing, paranoid, apron-string grabing, organless, son of a rock! Go to MySpace Taz, I am sure there are a mass of 13 yr olds that can glean some of the wisdom of your delusional mind.

That is the only place where they actually may welcome your *help*.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts