Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
WOW!! Who says you can't have too much articulation?

I saw a truck with articulation like that once. You wouldn't believe that a truck could be on two sides of this obstacle at once! Of course, this was after an accident at 75mph, and the bed was on one side of the freeway, and the cab on the other... /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

and no, no-one was seriously hurt...
Jon-YJ94
a work in progress
[email protected]

G

·
yup, nothing like a center articulating frame. made up for the crappy springs they had then.

dan

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.giflet it snow/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Looks to me like a great way to tear off your steps and anything else that gets moved downward./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
I'd be interested to see that thing on flat ground. Bet it still looks the same. Can you imagine being in 4wd (open axles) on flat concrete and still not being able to move because one wheel on each axle can't get any traction?? Neat picture though.

Doug '97 TJ
My Web Site

G

·
Great pic!

Dodge is coming out with a "new" power wagon. It may not have that much flex, but it's a great looking truck. You can see today's version in that pix... the headlights look /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

Jon-YJ94
a work in progress
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.