Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have rejetted the carb and have had custom work done on the engine along with a nice White Brothers exhaust and yeah I HAVE BEAT BANSHEES IN DRAGS!!!! Not messing with anyone, anyone comes to Hawaii and we can just go out to the track and I can get ya onto the motocross track and me and the boys can show ya what racin at the North Shore is all about. Yeah I have about $2800.00 into it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What kind of motor mods are you talking about? Where can I get one of these yamaha rockets?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
dude we know...you dont need to come on every month and tell us you can beat banshees with your might warrior...we get the point

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no one cares, get a picture to prove it king crap, i could say that i have a friggin..banshee with a 450cc drag engine in it and that it's in the stock chassis and i ride wheelies for 5 miles...and no ones gonna believe me unless i prove it eh?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
im curious what you have done to your machine...maybe if you posted about your bike and not just saying it can beat banshees with no info we would give you some credit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man...I should have bought a warrior. And to think,yamaha wasted all of there R+D on banshees and raptors, when it is the warrior with it's 1980's suspension and big burly 350 air cooled motor that rules the dunes. Next thing he's going to say is that he has 400ex plastic, and was on huevos 4 from hawaii.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
do you seriously think that we will believe that your warrior with only 2800 bucks in it will stomp banshees? come on man.. i had to drop a damn gsx 600 rocket motor on mine to beat my buddies banshee, and as i'm still working on it, i don't even know if it will beat it like this. man i hope it will.. i'll be really embarrassed if it can't, hahahaha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.