Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am not all that new to this forum but had to reregister because of some e-mail glitch. I have enjoyed reading past post and have tried to help answer questons where i could. I really appreciate this bbs's attitude toward "newbies". Everyone has to start somewhere and if all of the newbies are driven off then pretty soon there wouldn't be anybody to carry the sport on. I'm not all that computer literate but i try. the specs on my jeep can be found at the web site listed on my bio. I plan on reading all of the thread on POR and this thread becoming lame off line and maybe respond to that later. Thanks again for this great site. Duane

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Welcome back, podner./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif I see yer from Col-a-rad-a, as they would pronounce it here in the midwest./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I don't really think this BBS is getting any more or less lame that it ever was or was not. It seems about the same to me./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
A moonguy-operated Jeep Skunkworks in the "Heartland".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts