Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't take it anymore, I must fix the vibrations caused by a 3 inch rubicon express lift kit i put on. I know it is going to take a SYE. Right now I'm thinking about using Rubicon Express, I know Currie also makes one. Does anybody have any suggestions, I kind of like the Rubicon Express one, but am open to any suggestions or comments becuase i know little about these things. Also these are the numbers stamped on the front of my rear axle can anybody tell wheather it is a Dana 35 or 44. On area says 46587AY, another area says 8277 or 8217 (couldn't tell). Then there is an A with a 3 right by it. Thanks for the help guys.

Landon D.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Er...ah...Landon, do you think maybe the vibes are from the front end where the double -cardon joint is working one end of the shaft, and the other end ISN'T CANCELLING!!!! /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Just a thought./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what that is or how to fix it, so if you could please tell me I would love to try it and see if that would fix it. Thanks

Landon D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.