Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is off-road and no is on the dune buggie page?
Noone out there has a sandrail, or a woods- buggy there working on? I'm disapointed!

tim
103" wheelbase, 13" of travel linkpin front end, 3x3 arms w/ 16" of travel in the rear; soon to have a 4.3 vortec motor

G

·
cal. is to damm hot out here so knowone is really out playing right now. they should be prepping for the sesion coming up ,but most likly not . any plans for holloween!

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cal. is hot? Yea it's hot here to (we hit 109 the other day) I try to ride at night if I can. Right now my buggy is torn down, I'm rebuilding to top, raising it 6". I'm about half way though the tube work then it's just putting it back together.

G

·
Im new to this board, i saw your post and ive got a 95" wheel base sand rail with a misubishi 4G63 Turbo engine with 300+ hp. im just saving up to buy a tranny that can handle the hp.

· Registered
7 Posts
This forum gets very little traffic so i have been lax in posting. This might get your fix. It is my street legal Chenowith rail that I have owned for 20 years. I have the whole history/build posted on Woddsbuggy.com and shoptalklforums.com under perrib. It gets a lot of use all year long.

New cross bracing for the new beam and rack.

Welded in braces for the switch from swing to Bus IRS. I took it out for a test drive without these and the there was enough flex to pull the coil wire out of the coil.

Backside of the Rolls

Porter Mountain Lake Side Az

Stock spindles did not agree with the new 33x9.50 tires.

One of the earliest pictures of it. Note the tiedowns holding the fuel tank that fell off and was lost for 8 hours.

Stuck in quick sand at Mesquite Creek

Up on the rack in Crown King Az

Running 12.1 at Fire Bird Drag Strip in the early 90s.

A peek under her skirt. Firemans Hill Upper Sycamore Creek.

[Most of the videos are on You Tube under VW2180 but here are some others that would not load on You Tube.
Sycamore Upper 1 29 2007 :: Sycamore 1 29 2009 video by perrib - Photobucket

Sycamore Upper 1 29 2007 :: Sycamorecreek1312009024.flv video by perrib - Photobucket

sycamore 1 2 2009 :: Sycamoe 1/2/09 video by perrib - Photobucket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.