Hey Muddy...can you say KAISER???

FORD to the rescue

Mud, mud and more mud

SUPER FORD!!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Havack, I posted the pics on webphotos.com in a public (not private) albumn. I don't understand why they don't work. They come up fine for me, but of course, I'm the one that posted them LOL

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check back tomorrow. I'll host them on another site. Right now I gotta get a couple hours sleep before I go to work.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I fixed 'em......I think.......woooooooohooooooo!!!!!!

Can you hear me now?????..............gooood

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
damn, i wanna play! does that kaiser normally run bigger tires or is he just into big lifts? some sweet trucks man.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, they're all modified. South jersey has some sick S.O.B.'s LOL. After the new lift laws that outlawed 44's, they all became toys that sit in the back yard and the locals come out and play on the weekends and try to avoid the cops and Park Rangers
NJ doesn't allow anything bigger than 38" so they're all locals or trailer queens.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
damn, those are some crazy pics
(isnt that blue truck supposed to be red? or are there 2?)
I was checking out the shots they have up over at njfourwheeler.com; theres some sick ones there too.
But wheres the pics of your truck????!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't bring mine this time and I'm glad I didn't. I took it the other day to Philly to pick up a 14 bolt for my buddy's Bronco and the waterpump went, she overheated and the front calipers siezed at the same time =( . I let it cool down, filled it with water and babied it home. If I woulda takin' it muddin' I probably woulda blown the engine.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
aww man, that sucks!
Your luck seems to be running out, i mean, you limped it home from the fair, and this time you never even had the chance!
(but i shouldnt talk, i just had to replace my calipers, too - stupid bleeder valves!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts