Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the brain surgeons that have been leaving voice mail on my machine (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE).... The number you have been dialing is my work number and i've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks LOL... If you need to call again to tell me to "MAN UP", i'm now back at work and available.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, no foul language from you lol. It was your partner in crime with the potty mouth. Now if I only knew who it was before listening to my voicemail over the speaker I would have picked up the receiver. Lets just say I had everyone that sits around me getting up to look over my cube LOL.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lets see, I come into the office to see my voice mail light blinking. I throw it on speaker as always until I hear the telephone number that the message was from. Quickly proceeded to pick up the receiver just in time to hear Aaron on the other end....... Nothing has changed since the last voice mail. I won't know until it gets closer. Have to see about the money. Thats a lot of money so close to Christmas. Those with kids will totally understand...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.