Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new swamper prices\\availability

does any body know where i can get some info about the new swampers that they are importing from india sounds like a nice tire. i have called interco 2 times only to get voice mail. and it doesn't seem like any of the magazines or websites have it.(even interco's)
thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: new swamper prices\\availability

these are the ones featured in the new fourwheeler

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I just checked up on those 34x10.50x15's SS TSL around here at tire shops and offroad shops, NONE of them could get them said probably not available till Sept!!! Dam!! a Bogger in that size 34x10.50x15 would be cool too but 27/32 deep please ;) wish Interco would make more narrower sizes available
such as 10.50 , 11.50 , 12.50 with ALL Sizes up too say 36" in all the lines. Looks like BFG MT's will get my money again....for time being.

77 CJ-7,SOA ,304 V8, T176,D300,D30,M20

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Q78 TSL's are 35.5X11's and are 27/32's deep - what size do you need? Oh, BTW 37X13 Boggers are on the way (got my letter from Interco stating just that) as are 37X12.50 SSR radials & a 38" Thornbird (yeah I know, who cares about Thornbirds?). Oh yeah, 38.5X11 Boggers are 29/32's deep - that's what they ALL should be!

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.