Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New soft top maker, Bronco\'s in about a month.

I located a maker of truck soft tops, http://www.can-back.com . While they do not have a top for the Bronco they sent me an e-mail saying that they may have one designed in about a month. Perhaps if enough of us "spam" them they could get it done quicker.

dc

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Re: New soft top maker, Bronco\'s in about a month.

I suggested to can-back that I could pull together a group and send them our "letters of interest". They know we're out here. Problem is this, although the canback is real nice, made of canvas and stronger than the vinyl used in my top, it will be introduced "in the $800-900" price range, according to can-back. And, it will be a replacement, NON-FOLD down design to a hardtop. The frame is meant to bolt to the body and thats it. If you don't mind it not folding down, and can afford it, it will be a great top.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: New soft top maker, Bronco\'s in about a month.

Well yes it is a roll up not a fold down. Not sure what year you have but my 96 has the seatbelts that bolt onto the hard top. So I hopefully will be able to bolt these onto the cage that is part of their kit.

Not wild about the price but if it will hold up to the weather around here it would be great.

dc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts