Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually, it's been open for awhile. Just now getting everything setup & working. Still have to go pick up the bandsaw & press and move them in.
Basically a second home. Got a couch, TV, fridge, 2 sinks, microwave, & a crapper. Sometimes it's hard to get anything done. Supposed to be working on a 4-link, but got other things going on at the same time.

Just thought I'd share. If anyone comes around this area & needs help, just holler.

Brad.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You know how it is sometimes. Out on the trail all day working up a good one. Get home and need one of these.
http://tellico.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/1264804-trail%20tough%20****ter.jpg
Maybe this will make the TT website? Naaaaaaaaa.

Brad.

When we get done, the bathroom will have an outdoors theme. Gonna put paneling around the bottome 4 ft. & cover the rest of the wall with green shag carpet. Paint the ceiling Blue so it's like taking a dump in the woods!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're on the cages. Only got one Rock 4x sticker--it's got to promote. Got like 30 TT stickers, they are everywhere. You wanna send me some more & I'll pay you for 'em? Would still like to get that big one we talked about long ago. You haven't replied to my PM on your board yet, check it out & let me know something please.

Speaking of stickers.
We picked up some pretty cool ones. Kinda descreet, unless you know.

Hence the name, "Hillbilly Homegrown 4x4"

Brad.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
now that is my kind of shop!! the outdoors $hitter theme sounds unique too. hope no one tries to paint a "wilson" (wilson face like in the movie castaway) face on the shag carpet wall with their pheses though like someone did at my employers b-room.

i can only assume that the fridge is there to keep your lunches and kool-aid nice and cool right????

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Turn the TV off and GET TO WORK! JK

Looks like you need to get some tools in there. Hope everything works well for ya. This is one thing I'd rather keep a hobby.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In reply to:

i can only assume that the fridge is there to keep your lunches and kool-aid nice and cool right????

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmmmmmmm........ Yeah, kool-aid stays nice & cold. You know the old saying, "No beer, no work."

Oh wait, I just made that up. Well, now it's an old saying.

Brent,
Got all the tools needed for a samurai. A 10, 12, 14, & 17 mm. Couple pairs of vice-grips, and a BFH. Everything else is useless.

Got a few pics. of the beginning of the 4-link, gonna wait till I get more into it before I post 'em though. Gotta go pick up some tubing tomorrow. Still debating on whether or not to cut the ass-end off. I've got too much body damage, top & doors won't fit anymore, but I wanna keep the tailgate. Decisions, decisions.

Brad.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
In reply to:

"No beer, no work."

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not, My daddy's uncles sisters cousins wifes moms grandfathers dad used to say that...thought you had somethin didnt ya?
New shop looks nice, wish I had something spacey and warm to work in..oh wait we dont have the cold problem down here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.