6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Future historians will be able to study at:
The Gerald Ford Library,
The James Carter Library,
The Ronald Reagan Library,
The George Bush Library, and
The Bill Clinton Adult Bookstore.

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets...

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif My ACE moonguy crew/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif is desperately downloading and making copies for tomorrow. I'm going to scatter this to the four winds. Rescuing America, one Liberal Democrat at a time./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
http://www.nurwibsco.com/stickers.htm Here's a site with some interesting bumper stickers, that are pro-gun, anti-liberal environmentalist wacko, and some other stuff... I haven't ordered anything from them, but they have a bunch of ones I'm considering... /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Good joke, by the way TeamRush, got any more? /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NNNNNOOOOOOO WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
NO WAY! NOPE!
I ain't getting sucked into any commentary after a joke! It always turns in to a battle of wits with unarmed people.....

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.