Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so when dose the hazing start? i'm new to this board, but it came highly reccommended by a buddy/neighbor, AJM, take a bow!!!
i'm big into s-10's, but i like "full grown" ones too!
i'm a ase certified (certifiable?) tech. i likes my toys! some people here will know my name from truckworld.com. to them, i say WASSUP? to everyone else, the same.

when stock just won't do..............

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
any friend of AJM is a friend of mine. he'slooked opuit for me on this board for quite a while. he knows his sh!t and if not he'll go out of his way to find out info.
Are you aneaighbor from back in MI?
WElcome to the board.
--Peacock

96 Z-71 EXTcab, richmond 3.73, detroit rear, cold air, dual flowmasters, new drive-train

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum... /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Always good to have another Michiganian (or is that Michigander?) around... Are you a Yooper or a Troll? /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Tim "Sandman"

ORC Land Use columnist:
My May Column

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
WHAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP? Wecome too the board/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifYodas Day Off/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
sorry bud, but we got too many new guys around here, oh wait... you know AJM? all right your in /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Will work for mods

Current mods--> 31x10.5x15 ProComp MT, 15x8 AR767 rims, K&N, MSD Ignition Coil.

·
Registered
825 Posts
welcome AJM's friend/new guy/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Cheryle

You never really learn to swear, until you learn to drive!!!

G

·
Welcome new guy...I guess I should let you know that there is a $20.00 initiation fee, but since your a friend of AJM's we'll knock that down to $19.95. I'll look for your check in the mail any time...oh hell, don't worry about it. It's good to have you here, these people are great and will help out usually any way they can with info.

- Rick -
98' GMC X-Cab Z-71 w/ 2" Body Lift, 33 x 12.50 BFG MT's on 15 x 8 Eagle 054 Gambler Rims, Custom exhaust & stereo.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
now, well see if ajm denies any of this, hehehe.
to sandman, i'm a troll/tulip hound (yuk). i'm on the lookout for a nice 4by, now i need money. for now, i'll just have to settle for my gutless s-10.
thanks for the good words everyone! your check is in the mail!

G

·
welcome jbsjunk! i had to respond and welcome you cuz when i introduced myself i wanted responses. no one ever did so i felt down. don't want you to feel what i did.

i've seen your name (jbsjunk) on another offroad site(could have sworn it wasn't truckworld.com tho). don't remember what you said or what site but i remember. or was that jbt? i don't know. welcome anyways.

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i've also been on pickuptruck.com. place seemed to get boring after a while. everyone bitchin' about dura-this, power-that, etc.
well it looks like i found a new home,awwwwwwwwwww

G

·
Hey man, Welcome aboard. The more the merrier(merryer ,how do you spell this word? ah SH!T you know what I mean).Glad to have ya' here.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
howdy friend /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif the hazing....let's see, first you start everyone off with a round, then you make sure none go thirsty the rest of the night....then the last one to drop, you owe a mod of their choice /wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Shorts <-- its not what you think...and don't ask what it is /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
963 Posts
First off, welcome to the club. Second, I definitely support Shorts' recommendation for the "membership dues".../wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Hopefully we'll be able to help you out or vice versa...

'78 Chevy Blazer w/300hp Goodwrench 350, SM465, NP205 T-case.
'61 Willys Utility Wagon w/Chevy 350, TH350 ,NP203 T-case, and a broken Ford 9" /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Welcome to the board man! Told you this place was the ti.....uhhhhhh....tops........sorry ladies/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif. Great place like I said, and everyone will be more than helpful. We will of course, over look the S10 until you get something more, "grown up"./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Anything is fine with us pretty much. Sorry it took so long for me to respond, been really busy lately with the Marines. Got one heck of a sunburn though!/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Where's Shaggy? I think he needs to catch up with his welcome baskets!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Sandman, I think the official term is Michigander. I prefer Michiganian though, since I'm not a frickin' goose!/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

1992 Blazer Sport, 350, 4L60, Rancho 2" lift, 285/75R16 AT's, K&N, Flowmaster, MSD stuff/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
An S10s just a small full size. this chevy board just seems to be dif than the rest on this site, in a good way I mean.

welcome, sorry it took me so long
See ya here sometime

Evan

IF ITS GOT WHEELS OR A SKIRT YOU CANT AFFORD IT

G

·
Wow what guilt trip from 72Dreamer, For what its worth a Belated welcome. And welcome to you too.....I never actually introduced my self I dont think. I just hit the ground running. Again welcome to both of yews.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts