Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a new counter on my page. I din't have a clue if the SOB works.
It was more of a pain in the a** than my last one!
If I can get a couple of quick hits at least I'll know.
Thanks in advance.
http://home1.gte.net/rythem/davescj7.htm

Wider is better but taller is cooler!

G

·
Nice page. I love a work in progress that's being driven as the work progresses. One hint on living with those 3.31s, TeraLow t-case conversion. That along with the T-5 will I believe give you a crawl ratio of about 53 to 1.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brad for the tip...I like the t5 but I fear it has not long to live.(they never have in anything I've owned)
Thanks to all for the hits. (It works/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifYEA!)

G

·
3.31 Gears

Your page is looking good, I agree on the 3.31 gears. My 83 CJ7 had 3.31, 258 CI, T5, Dana 300, trac-lok rear, 33" MTs, and was a dog except when in Low Range. Just got my new 4.56's, Superior One Piece Axles, and a Detroit Locker for the Rear and should have it together sometime this week so I'll let you know how must difference there is. Here's a URL of it in our run 2 weeks ago. Not bad for 3.31s and a trac-lok.http://www.zianet.com/barnett/rattlesnake4.5.jpg

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Awwwwww......the little bunny in the bunny suit. Makes me want to have my "little" girl back. She's 27 now.....graduates from Yale Law Skool in May...she just called this morning....she was hired by Harvard as a Professor(has a PhD a Masters and a Law Degree). Sometimes I wonder where all the time went? You know DD...I expected your Jeep to look more, well.......salvage yardish. That is a NICE looking Jeep. Those CJs really look a lot better with side plates. it made a big difference in ours too. Nice page DD! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3/4 YJ I have a rubber band compaired to you .... run-em.
When I get some gear I am.
BTW you can steal my tracks if you want them(I made them).
No credit is nessasry but I would like it if you let me know.
Thanks for the comments. (CJ DAVE,cjjeepercreeper,3/4tonYJ , CJ BOB)
And thanks to all for the hits.......It works/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.