Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is really the first time I've used this, looked at it a couple times. Thanks jojo for the informative post. But, one thing concerns
me, does this mean no more political back and forth, I kind of enjoyed it at times!
Brad

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey jo-jo, at least you can put your website in your profile without it being filtered out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In reply to:

FNG wrote:
Hey jo-jo, at least you can put your website in your profile without it being filtered out.
Yee-haa!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Yes I am very happy with this new board and the lack of that type of censorship! I guess I must sound like a bit of a whiner sometimes, eh?/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

I'm going to have to get busy on some new pages for my site. I was in the middle of a Model 20 article when my 'puter crashed and I kinda lost my inspiration. I'm just finishing a Trail Awarness Guide for new four wheelers for a local 4x4 web site. When I'm finished I will probably get back to updating my page.

jo-jo aka Jonathan Poole
77 Jeep CJ5 Fozzy Locker
RTI Score 1250

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
::Brad, Me too. But I have decided to turn over a new leaf and not venture a political comment unless challenged or if there is a real critical need for it.

CJDave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.