Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay Jeep bro's am I the only one who isnt real fond of this new format BRING BACK THE OLD!!

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Actually Ed, you will find this so darn much better that you will soon be trading mountains of tacos just to log on. Like so many things, it takes some time to learn, but it has a lot of well thought out features that make it a pleasure to use./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Just give yourself a few days, you'll be fine./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I hated it when it first changed also, but after working with it for awhile, it is much easier to track replies, an it is cool that you can customize so many things to your own tastes. Use the new system for awhile and you will like it as much as the rest of us.

Mike H.
1983 CJ-7 Laredo
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifo[[[[o

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Just to make sure the logon thing isn't a problem, make sure you don't log out... and when you are on a page, you'll see the login button, right click it, push Add to favorites. What I did, is put that in my favorites, and then click on that and it automatically logs me in. By the way, I sort of liked this new BBS the first time I used it due to all the different things that can be customized. The more I mess around with what it does/can do, the more I like it. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 GMC Suburban 4x4 and '85 GMC S15 4x4

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have to agree. Hated the change, but love it now. Way easier to track replies - and where they originated in reference to the original post. Lots more stuff you can do here - like the profiles & moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif! It'll grow on ya. Give it a chance.

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the new format too, like the private and the posts all in a row instead of backing out all the time.
Also you can get an email on posts, that's cool. However there isn't nearly as much traffic on the new
compared to the old. At least it seems that way. MAybe folks don't want to have to used uder id and
password (though i don't even know what mine is).

PAnther

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.