Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never owned a ATV before, I'm am interested in purchasing one for recreational use and also to use for plowing.
I am considering Honda, Yamaha, or Kawaski.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
NewATV

·
Registered
60 Posts
There are a few things that will help us know exactly what your looking for. How much are you looking to spend? When you say recreational what kind of terrain? What size are you (some quads dont fit certain individuals). I'm guessing your looking for something 4 wheel drive since you want to plow. With a little more info it would be easier to make suggestions
Nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a polaris scrambler with a plow it is 4 wheel drive on the fly i use it for trail riding to it is a grate atv you can get one new for $4999 also it is an automatic with reverse an it has a lot of power

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I OWN A '00 KAWASAKI LAKOTA 300, IF YOU LIKE TO TRAIL
THEN THIS IS A GREAT BIKE, IM PLANNING ON PUTTIN ON A PLOW,
BUT THE MOUNT AREN'T CHEAP FOR THIS BIKE

J.T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey i don't know what these guys are thinking (no affence), but a honda is what you really need. because a honda is forever. it will probably never let you down. i'm not saying it won't, but its pretty hard to stop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.