Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, I have decided I want to get Nerf bars to hide the frame a little bit since it shows so much, should I get all black ones, or should I get black ones and have Diamond plate steps put on it???

Ryan

"There's no pressure on me when I'm in a race car. Hell, that's when I'm relaxed; that's the best time in my life" Dale Earnhardt 9/7/1987

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you want to just step on them or do you want your truck to be able to step on them? What im asking is do you want them for show or function?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, there used to be a pic in my sig, I'll have to look into that, The blazer is black. Weazle, I dont offroad a ton, but I do sometimes, I would like something I could use as a Jack point for a JigjLift if need be.

Ryan

"There's no pressure on me when I'm in a race car. Hell, that's when I'm relaxed; that's the best time in my life" Dale Earnhardt 9/7/1987

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go check these out..http://www.allprooffroad.com/rockguards.html I gave this design to a welding buddy to see if he could copy them for me.. I might want to light a fire under him again about them.. For the same price as those Grizzly or smitty nerf (STEP) bars you could have these.. Just think of the side impact protection /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really like the looks of the all pro nerf bars.

Does anybody run those on their vehicle?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Ryan, is that a current pic of your blazer in your sig? If so it doesn't look like you have any lift. You will have to stay with something pretty small and you will still rub them on everything when you go off roading. Before I saw your sig. I thought that you might have a body lift, that really makes the frame stick out! If you put diamond plate on whatever ones you get, they will rust faster. I would go with grip tape. When that gets bad you can just tear it off and get new strips on.

He who toots his own horn is talking out of his A$$.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.