Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif We live in kind of a woodsy area and are in a clearing with two other homes. Yesterday one of the kids that recently moved in across the street worked all day in the heat to install a MILLER locker in the rear axle of his Suzuki. A Miller locker is the kind that you make with a Miller welder.....just weld up the spidey gears. He got in; fired it up; drove a little ways to a wide spot in the road and turned HARD RIGHT. The Zuki promptly went on it's top./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif They got it going again today and were driving around testing the locked up rear axle, which of course made the tires squeal. I told them the welds wouldn't hold for long, and less than ten minutes later it came loose./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Er.....ah..../wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif been there....done that./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Quadra-Trac Team./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif I get a big kick out of these kids. They are the archtypical Zuki drivers...... little, and slightly desperate around the edges./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif But nice kids nonetheless./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Talk about funny.....the guy who lived down the road called the sheriff (don't ask me WHAT FOR?)and by the time he got here the Zuk was back on rubber and in the kid's back yard./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif Johnny Law followed the oil slick and found it anyway./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif They had a discussion about whether it is illegal to roll a Zuki./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif It isn't, as long as you don't run out on property damage. THERE'S NO LAW AGAINST ROLLING YOUR VEHICLE. Speeding...yes, rolling...no. /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Quadra-Trac Team./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts