Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K., the rules for this post are simple, I dont want alternatives, I want to know either this or that. I have the cash in hand, and it is ethier a Bombardier DS650, or a Yamaha Raptor, which one, and why?
Thanks a bunch guys.

-ben....
1948 Willys - Disassembled; ready for fixup
1987 Wrangler - 4-inch Procomp, Rancho Shocks, Arb Snorkel, Con-Ferr Rack.....more to come...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what kind of reliability problems is has DS650 been known for, and how much do you have to spend on the Raptor to make it "dune worthy"
Thanks

-ben....
1987 Wrangler - 4-inch Procomp, Rancho Shocks, Arb Snorkel, Con-Ferr Rack.....more to come...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've heard of the cannondale....i dont think so..

-ben....

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah, i think the raptor is the way to go, I went to MotorPro in oceanside, and they said that to finance the raptor, It was going to cost about 8 thousand dollars. They also said my monthly would be $200 a month, anyone know of a better place in San Diego/Riverside County? A place with a better deal?
Thanks a Lot.

-ben....

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Better place to shop?

Nobody knows of any other place to shop for a quad besides motorpro?? Some place with a good financing? Thanks..
oh, in San Diego county or Temecula/Murrieta? Thanks?

-ben....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.