Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Military Humvee, and my state will not license it for the street (Iowa sucks!). I need a title for a civilian Hummer or H1, and a VIN. If anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know or call my cell 515-689-9112. Thanks!

(PS- This post is not about licensing military vehicles for street use. That's usually not a problem in most states. Please only reply if you have something to say about obtaining a title & VIN. Thanks! :))
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.