Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This SUCKS. Mom and dad took the Tacoma. As soon as it gets back from the shop its goin to dads office to sit for sale. I have to pay for it while it sits and i cant even drive it.

SO, the sami is now the ONLY vehicle i have. So it has to be legal in the great state of virginia since i work in Virginia. I need the following:

BLACK Grill (ive got a 90 but i want one like on Yankee Tims rig, i think they started that grill in 92)

The piece of metal that connects to the top and bottom of the front fenders, it holds the grill and the radiator,etc.

A right front fender

A good top (i sold mine for 40 bucks to Zuk Jr. and it was decent so maybe somebody can cut me a deal like that)

Also, i was wonderin if somebody at fab fest could fab me up some kind of front bumper (doesnt have to be anything fancy,) but i need a bumper to be legal in Virginia. Im still plannin on gettin my new chunk to Billy Bob before fab fest so i can get the locker installed. I wish i could make it but there is just no possible way.

Thanks for any help

Will
"It aint the wand its the magician"
"Keep the shiny side up"
Tread lightly

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
>>>>This SUCKS. Mom and dad took the Tacoma. As soon as it gets back from the shop its goin to dads office to sit for sale. I have to pay for it while it sits and i cant even drive it.<<<<

Is this a repeat of the moaning and crying we heard a while back?........Oh my bleeding heart.......NOT!!!!

DannyL
Pony Express

http://www.partszuki.homestead.com

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it seems like im moaning and groaning, i apologize. I dont want sympathy. Its my own fault that i wrecked and its my own fault that mom and dad took the tacoma. Like i said sympathy is not what i want.

I do need parts tho. Theres only one sami in the junkyards around here. And i believe the guy said it rolled over like 10 times or something. So there are no usable parts on it. I would be more than happy to pay a fair price for the parts i need.

Thanks

Will
"It aint the wand its the magician"
"Keep the shiny side up"
Tread lightly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.