Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I was wondering if any one has put the Fabtech A-arm lift on the front of their truck. If so any problems or complaints. Also does anyone know of any double or extended shock mounts I can purchase for my 92' PU, that will go along with the Fabtech lift. All info is greatly appreciated.

Kevin
"Keep on wheelin'!!!!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't know to much about the Fabtec components but I thought they were mostly 2wd upgrades. I do know that Automotive Customizers has both dual & triple shock mounts for your application.

Chris James
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info, I think I looked on one of your old post's and saw the 4X4parts.com site. It has all I want I just dont know if the dual shock kit can fit Fabtech A-arms.Because I just bought the fabtech lift and dont want to throw it out yet.

Kevin
Yeeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree I wouldn't want to chuck it all out just yet either! Check out a couple other suspension site's just to see if they have anything else that would be compatible with your truck. The reason I'm saying this is because I used to have the Dual shock upper a-arm's from Auto/Custom and they we'll let's just say were not quite was I was hoping for. The shocks that will fit them either have to be pretty small like a 3000 or something or else if you want 5000's then you have to mount them upside-down. I had this a couple of years ago so maybe they have changed them a bit by now, I don't know unless someone else out there can shed a little more lite on the subject???

Chris James
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.