Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pressure switch for my oba setup didn't come with any instructions. I see where the ground would go, but there are 4 posts on top. Anybody know what goes where. It's a standard double d switch. I'm going to be hooking up a standard pole switch. Thanks in advance.

Keith

ITS GOOD ENOUGH /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

http://www.dreamwater.com/ironpines

G

·
If you have a Quick Air kit, It has a 2 teminal pressure switch. The only 4 terminal item in the kit is the relay. You might want to look at www.sunperformance.com
They have a link to all of their installation diagrams. Hope it Helps

Central California 2000 TJ 4"Pro Comp Stage II coil lift,disconnects,31x10.5s,4:88's rock bumpers, KN,Jet Chip, quick air2, Turbo City Kit soon!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'm assuming you've got the standard switch like you would see on a shop sir compressor? It's got two line terminals (L1 and L2) and two load terminals (probably labeled T1 and T2)?
If so, it's a two pole switch, and you'll only be using one pole. You'll hook the supply voltage to one of the Line terminals and the clutch to the corresponding Load terminal.

-Derek Schwab
'97 Sidekick Sport
'83 CJ-7

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif My moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif pressure switch team is loaded and ready to parachute in to assist, but der schwab has got it figured out for you. Fergit that ground, it's for use in shops. You can put power on the two line poles and the compressor clutch hooks to one load pole and then the optional red light on the dash goes to the other so that way you know when the compressor clutch is "IN" and the compressor is pumping./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
A moonguy-operated Jeep Skunkworks in the "Heartland".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts