Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a wiring schematic on my Speedometer. Which manual has the schematic for it. the chiltons i have doesn't go back to old jeeps, hell it doesn't have wranglers. Or if someone can scan thiers and email me a copy that will be great and i will be grateful. I need to get the gas gauge and temp gauge back working on my cluster. My jeep is a 1963 CJ5
THanks alot if you can help me.
Dan Stewart CJ5 " Caloosa Jeeper" member

G

·
I would check at Leon Rosser for a repro. Jeep service manual for your vehicle. If they don't have them I know a company called Turner Off-Road will. I got a repro. manual for my Commando from them and it is as in depth as they come. Turner has a web site but its been so long I don't have the adress. Sorry.

Scott Crothers

G

·
Dan, the reproduction manual I orderd from Turner (www.thejeep.com) has the electrical schematics in it. There are some differences between early and late model CJ-5's. Email your serial number to [email protected] and I'll take the manual in to work tomorrow and email you a scan of the appropriate schematic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.