Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved the correct size u-bolts for my Superlift. This company did a great job in getting stuff to me when it was correct. I am definately getting stuff from them again. With all the hassles from other companies, i just want to give some praise out there for a good company. I do not have an affiliation with them, i am just very pleased.
Dan Stewart 1963 CJ5 "Caloosa Jeepers" member

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Bravo/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
Everybody YELLS bad
Everybody wispers good

85'CJ7 258 4" runnin33's

G

·
I've purchased two lift kits from them and have had nothing but good service. My shipments have arrived three to four days ahead of when they told me to expect them both times. Also, when some spring bushings were missing they overnighted them at no charge. If anyone is thinking about a Superlift suspension, this is the place. Ask about their specials as most of the time you can choose either Explorer Pro Comp or Superlift but they won't publish that in their advertisements.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Got my Lockright from them. Best price to my door, and quick shipment. Just wish I would have ordered the cross shaft at the same time!

Lynn
'71/'48/'97

G

·
Are there any other online places to buy tire and wheel packages?? I bought my current set from National Tire and Wheel, and I'm looking at there sight again. But I'd like to have a couple to choose from.

Any ideas?

Drew
78 CJ5

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I've dealt with them for 12 years now. Never once had a problem with any transaction. They are my official supplier for Swampers.

Rick
80 CJ7

G

·
I too, and very happy with NT&W's prices, service, and shipping...why cant they all be that good?

mike

Give me Jeep or Give me Death!!!

(Will trade functioning organs for CJ-7 or flatfender)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts