Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
328 Posts
Those are some BIG WHEELS! I don't know if it's just my browser, but all the text on your page is yellow and I can barely read it. Can I change it or can you?

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
Now tell me, is the background color black? It should be yellow text on black. It's super easy to read on my machines, but I'll change it if necessary.

-Dorian
www.4Low.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again.
I design all my stuff on a Mac with Netscape 3+ in mind so I'm hoping there won't be too much difference for Win9x users. I can't see why there would be though. But if anybody else has problems reading it, please let me know. I strive for quality!

-Dorian
www.4Low.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got Netscape and the site looks great! I really appreciate the clear and concise directions for installation of the NP231 conversion--I think it may have inspired me to do it myself when the time comes (but I'll go with the AA version and avoid RE!).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very clean looking page....I appreciate that!

As mentioned by someone alse, good writeup on the SYE... I will need to purchase one soon and although it wont be RE's I will peruse your info before I install mine.

Regards,

LarryM
85 CJ7, 350TBI ,T19 4spd
'00 TJ Sport, NV3550 5spd, D44, Teraflex system

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good overall!
I viewed it via Netscape (black back ground and yellow write up).
The words look a bit smaller (maybe because of the combination of black and yellow).
Oh well, maybe it's just me.

Dody.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Am I missing something? All I saw was a page of product names and the clicks went to nowhere. /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had the same comment/problwm as Dave?! Or am I jsut missing something./

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What operating system (ie: Win98, Win95, MacOS 8) and browser (ie: Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer) are the two of you using?
It's worked fine when I tested it on Win98 with Netscape and Internet Explorer, and on a Mac with both browsers as well.
If you're using AOL, I can understand why there would be problems.
But please tell me what you're using.

-Dorian
www.4Low.com

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Thanks, Greg. That's more like it! The two things on this BBS that drive me up the wall are: (1) profiles with absolutely no info so you can't help even if you wanted to; and (2) sites that guys put up that are not set up to be clickable. SHEESH! How tough IS it to just go with the http://link when you post it??? ESPECIALLY for someone like me with a mountain of computer and a molehill of computer knowledge./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif That's a pretty good looking Wranglejeep. I like them there wheels. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

CJDave

· Registered
1,025 Posts
I am using Redhat linux 6.1 and Netscape 4.7. The colors are yellow on black, with small fonts. Nice page with sharp pics. Using KDE's kfm browser, it is about the same. I perfer to use the kfm, which is a seamless intergration with the web and desktop, however, this site won't allow me to post from it. Something about Mozilla 4.0 or higher. What camera are you using? I like the images.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Much better with the other link. Just for your info I'm using Win98, Compuserve, but I also can jsut go to IE 5.0, I never did try that.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I used a Nikkon Coolpix 950 digital camera. It's super nice and, yes, it does take excellent photos.
CJDave, sorry about the links not working. I didn't know that I had to include html tags with my post to make them hot. Now I know.

-Dorian
www.4Low.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.