Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,110 Posts
That's pretty sweet. You just don't see too many Luv's on the road any more. I drove around in one many years ago. It was diesel, and if I remember right it was an '80 or '81. I worked that truck hard and it never let me down.

· Registered
134 Posts
I gotta agree, that looks awesome!!. They are pretty unique, granted there's not much aftermarket support, but they look nice. How much lift? What size tires? I know I've got info on the LUV somewhere around here....what are the specs? Late.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To answer...

To answer your questions I put a 2 1/2" body lift then cranked up the t-bars in front ,subtracted the blocks they had between axle and spring added air shocks.Its got 235-75-r15 tires til I get some more aggressive ones.And your right there is absolutely no aftermarket support for these lil' haulers my biggest help is I have a parts truck ,but I have to hunt for parts or improvise and fabricate.Like my bumpers and lite-bar.

· Registered
134 Posts
That's a nice front bumper!, I like it. Oh man, and u have a parts truck nice!; at least u don't have to search the junkyards for an luv part. 29" tires, not bad. Glad u weren't "all about" the Jeeps and more common rigs like Cherokees. U decided to be different & unique, that's cool!!. I don't check in often, but will be on the lookout for your build. Take it easy man. Late.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While I was gone

Ive been adding to my truck redid the front of truck had to replace the grille after pheasant ran into it made a new one outa diamond plate end extruded mesh also added extruded mesh to bullbar and re-configured lites.Also been working on a tiregate for spare soon as I get this done she should be ready to go again and getting a wolg graphic on hood.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.