Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this Jeep Madness T-Shirt I must own and have a feeling unless everybody's already got one that some body else will too/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Donnie
I'm gonna feed my soul where the blacktop ends

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif Damn! Doesn't that jus' play right into the hands of that bunch whose goal it is to ELIMINATE all off-roading altogether? It's cool, and real funny, but it DOES suggest that our RECREATION might WRECK CREATION./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Run for it Froggy! They're baaaaaaack!/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
A Jeep Skunkworks run by Moonguys/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif, buildin' the ultimate SNOJEEP!

G

·
Try e-bay...I recently bought my daughter a T shirt with 3 moose in it for 3 bucks.

Grant
45 MB
60 CJ5
80 CJ5

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Looks like one of those 60's tee's of the drag racers. What was the name of the artist................Roth?

29" Thornbirds, pine air freshener, 401 to 2.5 conversion
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
CJDave-
I'm surprised you didn't start reminissing about that style of hot rod art who's originator was no other than Big Daddy Ed Roth!
It may be new to you youngsters but Big Daddy's wild creations were all the rage way back when ...

JAF
http://www.monsterslayer.com/jeep

G

·
AHHH Look at that nice TJ on that shirt.. I think I'm gonna order one.. Just click on the picture, it'll bring you to the website

It can't be done? HA, they MUST be crazy...

·
Registered
306 Posts
man thats the ugliest shirt ive ever seen!

if you cant dodge it..it must be a tranny shop

1 - 10 of 10 Posts