Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am driving a 95 GMC Sonoma S-15 with the Highrider suspension package, 31" BFG's, and the factory fender flares. Does anyone know if there are type specific molded mudflaps available for these trucks? I have checked at the local dealer and they informed me that there are none available other than the standard flat rubber flaps.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.