Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those two were taken the last day of school when i drove her home, This one, well its self explanitory, somehow, my foot was wet and slipped off the clutch, and someone just happened to take a picture...i swear...

If any of you guys wanna know what it would look like a solid color paint job, or with huge arse swampers im working on the paint job on my paint program, give me a while im still new to all this kind of stuff, course willys, or MNorby could do it in like 2 min tops

Attachments

G

·
Drey..nothing I like better than a nice smokey peel out pic..right on brother....see attached

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
put some _real_ swampers on this, please? hehe

pretty window, eh? yeah, my bedroom is the last one i'm going to do. that window needs to be replaced anyway because it lost its argon charge between the panes.

oh yeah, go ahead and make fun of the neighbors fence. i'm always worried i'm going to take it down with the line trimmer by accident. hehe.

G

·
Superlifted 94, whats the white stuff in the sink? and why does it look like your fly is unzipped ? and who is taking all these pictures? you are one sick, sick individual !!!!

G

·
hey bigdaddy swamper, my tricep is bigger than that sorry excuse for a muscle you call your bicep
hahaha just playin man, not everybody can be a superbigdaddybadass like myself...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.