Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Looks like it was a good time! The one pic' of the purple Jeep with the kid's in it while "Dad" was working under it made me cringe a little though. I'm sure every precaution was taken to provide safety, but I know how my kids like to pull levers and push buttons (the horn is their favorite) while I'm workin'!

Mike H.
1983 CJ-7 Laredo

·
Registered
661 Posts
Jaffer, great pic.

When I finally get ths thing done I am definetly taking a trip up over there.

Craig
84 CJ7
BRC Lifetime Member

G

·
Nice pics John,looks like fun. Are you going to make it down to the Chile Challenge in Las Cruces next Month?
Later, Bobby

83 CJ7--4" Lift, 1" BodyLift, 33", 4.56's, Superior Axles, Rear Detroit Locker, Front PowerTrax No-Slip, X8000I, 258, HEI, MC 2100, Dana 300 Twinstick, York OB Air, Arizona Driveline

G

·
Jaffer, I like the soft top that's on the Laredo, how it angles down from the middle hoop. Where can I find one for my YJ? I have been looking around but no luck, not even one for a CJ. Or is it custom made? Thanks
Tim

'88 YJ, 4.2L w/Weber 32/36, Procomp 4" w/33 BFG M/T's, TFI upgrade, Stock auto tranny and everything else.
I love bein' a Jeeper!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.